Toshiba (Australia) Pty Limited (“Toshiba”) is committed to complying with its obligations under the Spam Act 2003 (Cth), at all times. Toshiba assures you that:
- Toshiba has crafted an internal policy to educate its staff on the legislation and implement clear guidelines and rules in relation to the dissemination of commercial electronic messages;
- Toshiba will not send you any unsolicited commercial electronic messages without your consent;
- You are at liberty to unsubscribe from any mailing list to which you have previously subscribed. If for any reason there appears to be no facility to end your subscription, please send us an email to email@example.com advising of your wish to unsubscribe, or you may call +61-2 98876000 and request to speak to our Spam Policy Administrator, who is currently Bill Ford; and
- Toshiba promises not to use address-harvesting software in any circumstances.
To assist Toshiba to combat Spam we kindly request your assistance with the following:
- If you receive an offensive message, which appears to originate from a Toshiba email address, please assume that it has been sent in error and notify us immediately on the above noted contact details;
- Please ensure that you unsubscribe from any of Toshiba’s mailing lists if you decide you no longer wish to receive commercial messages from Toshiba; and
- If you do subscribe to Toshiba’s mailing lists, please ensure that we have your current details at all times, by updating us on any change in or cancellation of your email address.
We appreciate your cooperation.